Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Girlie's Get Baptised

Photo of the cake from Rutgers Church - it was quite tasty, although I only got about a half-bite
DeYan and Elijah holding the girlies at 'Baptism Rehearsal'

My sister Sarah holding Amelia
Elijah feeding Amelia (she doesn't seem very smiley in these last few photos)The two Grandmas (actually Grandma Linny and Grammy). I prefer that people call their grandparents simply Grandma and Grandpa, because I cringe when I hear grown adults say 'I am going to Poughkeepsie this weekend to see my Geegaw and my Gagagapoo'. I had some childhood friends who used to go visit 'Meema and Daddy Joe'.

The Rev. Laura holding Amelia during the ceremony.
The Reverend Prince, the minister at Rutgers Church, holding Sally after a bit of dunking

The ceremony - the girlies are now all set up with Jesus

All of the Godparents (we had five in total, just in case) after the ceremony

The very handsome family

Kim's Mom (on the left), us with the girlies, my 'Mom' (Judy) and Don

The four of us with Laura Jervis, who performed the wonderful service

Kim with the beautiful Sally at dinner after the ceremony

Amelia is ready for some dinner!

DeYan and Elijah with the girlies
A really good picture of Kim with her Mom