Friday, September 07, 2007

Rhonda in New York


Rhonda, Kim's brother's wife, came to New York while I was off on a big work trip. I don't really have anything funny to write about her trip, since I wasn't here while Rhonda was in town, but I am sure some funny stuff happened.

We love Rhonda - she is very groovy and she and Stevie live the perfect suburban life in Minnesota. And I was very glad she came to help Kim while I was off carousing, er uh I mean 'working'.


Rhonda talking to her son Cameron on the phone, telling him to eat a potato.

Rhonda playing paddycake with Sally.

Rhonda giving Sally a smooch.


Here is a video of Rhonda making Sally cry:




Here is a video of Rhonda with Amelia on the swingsets (sorry - Kim loves to video lengthwise):




Here is a video of Rhonda playing paddycake with Sally - the video seems to be have been taken in some sort of cave or underground lair (it's very dark):